Reiki is an unique approach of channeling ki, or universal, subtle energy to relax the body and recharge our natural energy centers or chakras. Reiki hails from Japan and, today, countless individuals are counting on reiki to accelerate physical, mental and psychological recuperation.
Reiki has an unique place in the record of complementary medication, because it gives a person the ability to attune himself to the Source and channel pure ki straight from it. Another fascinating truth about reiki is that you can use it for self-healing.
This implies that you can use this technique to clear blocked chakras and improve your overall wellbeing in your home, without needing to drive to a reiki specialist’s clinic or office.
Reiki can also be used synergistically with other modes of natural healing, such as acupuncture and massage. It is a mild, non-invasive method to present pure, healing energy into the 5 energetic bodies (physical, mental, emotional, spirit/soul, etheric).
Do you want to try reiki self-healing yourself? Follow these easy steps:
1. Learn how to compose the 4 Signs of reiki on the palm of your hand or in the air utilizing the pointer of your finger. The Four Signs are Cho Ku Rei (Power), Sei He Ki (Mental-Emotional), Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen (Distance Recovery) and Dai Ko Myo (Master). There are lots of resources online that will certainly teach you the strokes of the 4 Symbols.
2. After attuning to the Source by drawing the symbols that you require prior to self-healing, perform gassho (palms in prayer position) and practice meditation. Meditation can take five to ten minutes. You will certainly understand when you are done practicing meditation when you feel it’s time to occur from the meditation.
3. Visualize yourself connecting to the Source. Imagine a pure stream of energy linking to the top of your head (crown chakra), streaming down to all the other chakras (third eye chakra, throat chakra, heart chakra, solar plexus chakra and root chakra).
Feel the ki streaming in through your hands. You are now channeling universal subtle energy!
5. Now put your hands on top of the head. Your middle fingertips should fulfill at the apex of the head (crown chakra). Try to feel if you are getting any feedback or energy transmission from this part of the body.
Changes in temperature level, or even the feeling buzzing energy are all good indications. Does this part of the body require more ki?
Change the position of your hands and place them at the back of your head. Repeat the energy scanning procedure described in step five.
Cover the part of your cheeks that are nearest your ears. The idea of your index fingers need to gently touch the upper curve of the ear.
8. Move your hands on your chest and visualize energy streaming through the heart, lungs and all your other organs, bringing balance and recovery.